DORIS DAY - I LOVE PARIS

, , Sem Comentários
I LOVE PARIS
DORIS DAY
SONGWRITER: cole porter
COUNTRY: U.S.A.
ALBUM: show time
LABEL: columbia
GENRE: pop
YEAR: 1960

"I Love Paris" is a popular song written by Cole Porter and published in 1953. The song was introduced by Lilo in the musical Can-Can. A line in the song's lyrics inspired the title of the 1964 movie "Paris When It Sizzles."
Show Time is a Doris Day album, primarily consisting of well-known songs from Broadway musicals, released by Columbia Records on July 11, 1960, as a monaural LP album, catalog number CL-1470, and a stereophonic LP album, catalog number CS-8261.
The album was combined with Day's 1963 album, Love Him, on a compact disc, issued on November 14, 2000 by Collectables Records.
Every time I look down on this timeless town
Whether blue or gray be her skies.
Whether loud be her cheers or soft be her tears,
More and more do I realize:

I love Paris in the springtime.
I love Paris in the fall.
I love Paris in the winter when it drizzles,
I love Paris in the summer when it sizzles.

I love Paris every moment,
Every moment of the year.
I love Paris, why, oh why do I love Paris?

Because my love is near.

    

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário